For leaders looking to compare their state and get a broad view of digital learning policy out there, Digital Learning Now! presents this interactive map, part of a report card measuring state policies and their alignment to the 10 Elements of High-Quality Digital Learning. In addition to the interactive map, you can read the full text of the 2012 Digital Learning Report Card here. Selecting a state will also enable you to view and download that state’s State Profile.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com