Where a student sits and who they sit with can have a huge impact on the learning environment; Class Charts helps position students in the classroom based on behavioral or academic data. Tackling behavior issues and using this data effectively as a teaching and administrative team can have a big impact on educational outcomes. This provides a collaborative approach by which teachers are instantly informed of ongoing behavior issues throughout a department or school. Parental involvement can contribute positively to solving behavior issues as well, and this tool keeps parents informed of all positive and negative incidents as they arise. School leaders can also gain a clear view of behavior with statistics presented in clear charts, and they can target resources to provide support where required. What do you think about this tool?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Let Them Read!
- Cultivating Extraordinary Youth
- Creating Blended Learning Models That Work
- Predictive Analytics
- Trends | Digital Learning Day 2017
- Getting the Picture
- Trends | 2017 NMC Horizon Report
- Cool Tool | Boxlight’s ProColor Interactive Flat Panel Displays
- Learning for the Future
- Cool Tool | SchoolMint
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com