Where a student sits and who they sit with can have a huge impact on the learning environment; Class Charts helps position students in the classroom based on behavioral or academic data. Tackling behavior issues and using this data effectively as a teaching and administrative team can have a big impact on educational outcomes. This provides a collaborative approach by which teachers are instantly informed of ongoing behavior issues throughout a department or school. Parental involvement can contribute positively to solving behavior issues as well, and this tool keeps parents informed of all positive and negative incidents as they arise. School leaders can also gain a clear view of behavior with statistics presented in clear charts, and they can target resources to provide support where required. What do you think about this tool?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com