Here’s a great graphic with data from Pew Research Center on a relevant topic these days. Because nearly everyone has a smartphone, bringing technology into the classroom is already a fait accompli — recognizing that fact and turning it into something useful for learning, however, still has a ways to go. With students taking the lead, this bar graph provides a glimpse into what’s happening as it suggests what can be done to better integrate technology into the classroom. Read more here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com