To help make back-to-school easier for everyone involved, School Family Media, Inc. launched TeacherLists.com, a large and fast-growing free online service for posting and sharing school supply/wish lists with parents. More than 20,000 schools from all 50 states are already using TeacherLists.com. The service allows teachers, administrators and parent volunteers to create and post school supply and teacher wish lists. Lists can be shared on a school or district website, in addition to more than 300 social media sites. TeacherLists.com is mobile device-compatible and eliminates the need for printed lists. TeacherLists.com has launched several incentive programs for educators this summer with prizes from free school supplies to a $5,000 teachers’ lounge makeover. Learn more at http://www.teacherlists.com/prizes. Enjoy the rest of summer, but know that the start of school isn’t so far away, and this is a pretty handy tool.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com