Meet education’s rock stars! Check out a new video series from Activate ED featuring some of the brightest minds in the field. The Activate ED campaign is a collaboration of The Broad Center, Education Pioneers, and the Strategic Data Project — leading organizations that all have missions to transform education by supplying top leaders, managers, and analysts to the field. Education is among the most critical issues facing our nation today, and it’s an exciting time to advance the important work of millions of teachers and school leaders. Bringing school systems together with the right talent and the right tools, Activate ED calls for us to focus on what matters most: providing all students with a world-class education. Learn more about Activate ED and their mission to bring top talent into education. Also learn more about the member organizations that make up Activate ED. Also, you might try the Activate ED quiz.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com