- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Going beyond the static reading and multiple choice assessments found in much adaptive curriculum today, Adapt Courseware personalizes the learning experience for each student with dynamic, animated lectures and hands-on, digital multimedia interactives. With content specifically designed for adaptive, multimedia … Continue reading
What does good professional development look like? GUEST COLUMN | by Susan Williams Describing what good professional development looks like, is like describing good art, good music, or good food. Some people adore modern art, while others just can’t see … Continue reading