Just in time for the new school year, today Apple launched a new education site. Focusing on teachers and showcasing ways teachers can enhance their lesson plans and engage their students with the nearly 10 million iPads already in schools worldwide (Source: Apple) — the site also shines the spotlight on inspirational stories featuring real teachers and institutions that are helping redefine education and highlights the power of creation on Mac, which more than 35 percent of college students say is the computer brand they use most often (Source: Student Monitor). Of particular interest to educators: check out the preview page for iOS 7 and education that highlights just some of the capabilities of the new operating system that make it ideal for education including mobile device management, single sign on, enhancements for Apple TV, etc. For more information on iPad or Mac, iTunes U, iBooks, etc., check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com