As if it weren’t already useful enough with all the tools, awards, events, clinics, forums, publications, reports and other important materials it offers, the website representing CoSN has a fresh new look and feel, and it’s easier than ever to find just the help you’re looking for. For over two decades, CoSN (The Consortium for School Networking) has provided leaders with the management, community building and advocacy tools essential for success. It is the premier professional association for school system technology leaders. Today, the CoSN community represents nine million students in school districts nationwide and continues to grow as a powerful and influential voice in K-12 education. Kudos to Keith Krueger and his team at CoSN for their ongoing leadership — and their new site. See it for your self.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com