Imagine if kids poured their passion and time into the play that taught them math, science, grammar — concepts which they barely noticed, because they were so fun. That’s the logic behind VINCI’s blended learning solution for schools featuring their kid-friendly tablet designed specifically for early childhood classrooms and home settings. Sure, there are plenty of iPads in classrooms across the country—but what happens when you design a school and child-oriented tablet from scratch and then pair that with solid pedagogy and a structured curriculum right out of the box? In a brief video, you can learn more about this cool tool and the context around what makes it part of an effective and popular learning system for little ones. EdTech Digest also covered their innovative founder in an earlier feature.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com