Digital badges provide an opportunity for teachers to be recognized for their informal learning. Worlds of Learning @ NMHS is a place where teachers can learn, experiment, grow, and be challenged. Their skill mastery is acknowledged with a digital badging system. Teachers are recognized for granular skills they acquire during the school year by completing tasks outlined on the platform. Registered users can learn what they want to learn, when they want to learn it. This sustained professional learning initiative will prepare educators to fully leverage the potential for mastering digital age skills embodied in the ISTE NETs Standards for Teachers, as well as the seamless integration of technology addressed in the Common Core Standards.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com