- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: January 2014
How to make students want to learn. GUEST COLUMN | By Christina Yu Self-perception and social expectations shape our intelligence more than we realize. In today’s hierarchical schools, where students are often placed on “tracks” from an early age (and … Continue reading
A popular MOOC especially designed for K-12 education leaders looks to the future. INTERVIEW | by Charlie Chung Designed for school and district leaders — superintendents, principals, curriculum directors, technology directors, financial officers, instructional coaches, library media specialists, lead teachers … Continue reading