A new online resource from the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University, The EDvantage is a free, online curriculum hub that searches the realm of online content, collecting high-quality and creative resources that educators can incorporate into instruction. The content is curated from educational videos, articles and other resources instructors can use to supplement classroom instruction. Educators also have the option to contribute their own content to the site, helping to grow the resource and build a community of connected users. Current content covers philosophy, history and economics, with more resources being added in the near future. The EDvantage is eager to hear from faculty and teachers who are interested in providing feedback, contributing content, or getting involved in future project development. See it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com