Safety and compliance resources for general industry or manufacturing fail to meet the unique needs of schools and districts. That’s why the SafeSchools suite of products is focused 100 percent on school environments. The K-12 suite includes an online staff training and compliance management system; bullying incident reporting and tracking system; online MSDS and chemical inventory management system; and accident tracking and first report of injury system. School districts that have implemented SafeSchools well have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by reducing accidents and claims – all while increasing safety and compliance. Check it out.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com