Looking for an edtech bubble? Here are plenty of them. As venture capitalists continue to pour the big bucks into edtech, reporter Dan Abendschein shares an interactive graph with New Schools Venture Fund data. Each bubble represents one of over a hundred deals from 2013. Big deals are green, medium are yellow and the small red ones still represent some hefty chunks of cash. Click on the map or click here to get to the interactive map.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com