Looking for an edtech bubble? Here are plenty of them. As venture capitalists continue to pour the big bucks into edtech, reporter Dan Abendschein shares an interactive graph with New Schools Venture Fund data. Each bubble represents one of over a hundred deals from 2013. Big deals are green, medium are yellow and the small red ones still represent some hefty chunks of cash. Click on the map or click here to get to the interactive map.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | Letters alive Plus by Alive Studios
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com