Using 90 years of research-backed science to help students successfully transition from high school to post-secondary education opportunities to their career, the YouScience College Success Profile combines aptitude and interest assessments with a patent-pending education and career-mapping process. Through a series of exercises, YouScience gauges students’ talents in 14 aptitude areas – ranging from numerical reasoning to idea generation, to sequential reasoning and visual memory – all via the online College Success Profile. Combined with exercises that help determine students’ personality qualities and interests, YouScience outputs a variety of careers in which the student would most likely be successful, helping the newest generation of college students graduate in four years with more direction.Founded in 2012, YouScience is a private company headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., with offices in Dallas. For further information on YouScience, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter or visit www.youscience.com.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com