THAT’S A FACT. When a teacher teaches to the whole class, somebody gets left behind. Approaching instruction through multiple modalities, or ways of teaching (leveraging available technologies), all students get a chance to learn in a way that is engaging to them. 2:29 Source: New Classrooms
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com