THAT’S A FACT. When a teacher teaches to the whole class, somebody gets left behind. Approaching instruction through multiple modalities, or ways of teaching (leveraging available technologies), all students get a chance to learn in a way that is engaging to them. 2:29 Source: New Classrooms
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com