Digital times call for digital-oriented desks. In an age of one-size-does-not-fit-all, Ergotron, a digital display mounting, furniture and mobility products company, announced its first adjustable desk for the education space. The LearnFit™ Standing Desk is designed to support “active learning” to encourage healthy student behavior that leads to physical and academic improvements. With nearly one in three children in America overweight or obese, coupled with significant research positively linking brain development and movement, Ergotron continues to spearhead programs, medical research and new technology to help positively promote better student health, classroom engagement and academic performance in both the U.S. and abroad.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com