TeachBoost is a teacher effectiveness platform that helps school and district leaders streamline the observation process, differentiate professional development, and scale great teaching practices so that every classroom has a great educator. They create opportunities for meaningful interactions among teachers and administrators that result in successful, sustainable improvements in teaching and learning. Using observation and evaluation data, school leaders identify areas of instructional excellence and provide personalized, needs-driven PD. Teachers collaborate with, and learn from, their peers, developing a culture of collective success and allowing for breakthrough professional learning moments. Learn more at https://teachboost.com/.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Digital Classrooms, Virtual Schoolbags and Remote Learning
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com