A new wireless headphone from Califone connects multiple users with a single transmitter to help meet the goals of the Common Core State Standards. The rechargeable device connects students to listening activities on computers, laptops, tablets and other mobile devices. With a 20’ wireless listening range and no limit on how many users can listen, educators can group students with like abilities. The headphones are built with durable ABS plastic, offer continuous play for 8-10 hours and come with a cord for conventional wired listening. Students have multiple listening options, including FM, wireless transmission and digital audio from a micro SD card. With the ability to be resized, the headphone fits learners of any age. See it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com