Ping Pong is a smart communication tool that increases interaction between teachers and students in the classroom. The platform turns any mobile device into a next-generation “clicker,” or classroom response system, which enables teachers to ask students questions about the lesson and immediately collect their responses. Ping Pong translates the responses into visual graph form, so students can grade themselves and teachers can instantly monitor their comprehension. Ping Pong is free, works on existing iOS and Android devices, and requires no extra installation.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com