Here’s an online learning environment to create and share interactive video lessons. Teachers begin with any YouTube, Vimeo, or TeacherTube video content (screencasts, Khan Academy, Minute Physics, TED, NOVA, etc.) and transform what is traditionally passive content into an active experience for students. By time-linking activities that students engage with as the video progresses, the content is segmented into digestible components — increasing student engagement and, through their real-time monitoring — informing the next day’s lesson planning. eduCanon is used in a 1:1 student learning environment. Teachers have used their interface in class as a blended tool, assigned students an eduCanon lesson as homework in a flipped setting, and even asked students to create their own eduCanon lesson as a higher-Bloom’s project! It’s flexible enough to suit the resources and teaching style of any classroom .
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com