An affordable document camera is a great tool to help teachers reduce their carbon footprint. With one, teachers can display worksheets, quizzes and more to the entire classroom, eliminating the need for multiple copies. This not only allows teachers to be “greener” in their classrooms, but also offers a more visual, hands-on experience to actively engage students in the learning process. IPEVO has several affordable doc cams to choose from, including the nimble and very affordable Point 2 View USB Document Camera at only $69, or the wireless wonder iZiggi-HD at $159 which connects to PC, Mac and iPad without a wired connection. Listen to the video with their CEO, and hear from some of the educators actually using their technologies. This company is really working hard for education specifically, and they offer very realistic pricing that may be tough to find elsewhere. Here are more ways to think outside of the box with IPEVO doc cams.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com