Epiphany Learning, a student-centric, web-based personalized learning application for K-12, recently launched the Dynamic Schedule – a powerful feature that allows schools to transform traditional classrooms into learner-directed environments. This feature reduces the amount of time teachers spend scheduling flexible environments and enhances the personalized learning experience by giving students more choice while facilitating student ownership and accountability. It allows learners the choice to select their own classes or seminars, manage their own time, and develop their own schedule based on their needs – all while allowing teachers to manage the parameters of students’ schedules so learning requirements are met. The feature also invites learners to voice their opinions by providing teachers with documented feedback regarding events and assignments; and, by facilitating time management from an early age, it helps nurture an important life skill. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com