Chalkup is a class collaboration platform that does anything a learning management system can do, but with a beautiful, intuitive interface. With its seamless Google Drive integration and powerful engagement tools for assignments, discussions, grading, rubrics, and flashcards, it’s also completely free for teachers and students to use. And now, there’s a new and improved app for iOS. This latest release has added tons of features, bringing the best of the platform to mobile. Users can create classes, assignments, and discussions from their device, even submitting homework by taking a picture. The app is available for free download on iTunes.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com