Edulastic is a free formative assessment platform that supports student mastery of the Common Core State Standards. Teachers can track student comprehension day-by-day—with homework and in-class assignments—to provide personalized feedback, remediation, and intervention. Edulastic also makes it easy to create and administer Next Generation Assessments with PARCC & SBAC-styled Technology-Enhanced Items. Districts can collect valuable response data to deliver actionable information to students, educators, parents, and policymakers. The app and platform gives students everyday practice with interactive questions while collecting deep insights into what they know or don’t know—and how a teacher can help. Check it out for yourself.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com