Learn with Homer is a comprehensive reading curriculum for the iPad that strives to redefine literacy in the digital age. Their studio of world-class artists, developers, and storytellers work in collaboration with leading education experts to craft a highly engaging and immersive early learning experience that teaches children ages 2-8 how to read and build knowledge. Learn with Homer champions a broader definition of literacy for children living in the global knowledge economy. Whether a child is a native speaker or learning English as a second language, their product platform supports literacy in its many forms: visual, digital, cultural and scientific. Homer was founded in 2012 by well-known education reformer, senior advisor to the Common Core Literacy standards, and entrepreneur, Stephanie Dua. The company is based in Brooklyn, NY. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com