Touchtronic Letters are a new innovation from Junior Learning. Possibly the world’s first tangible alphabet to work on an iPad, Touchtronic Letters combine the physical and digital worlds of learning. This cool tool includes 26 letters color-coded with consonants in blue and vowels in red. The supporting free App (available from the iTunes store) includes games for teaching letter recognition, phonemic awareness and word building. There are also exciting animations which reward children as they complete each different level. There’s a lot out there in this area, this one’s worth a good look.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com