This is a kid-friendly social network and book discovery tool that ignites a love of reading in elementary and middle school students. It’s like Goodreads made just for young people with built-in edtech tools for teachers. Joining the Bookopolis online community builds excitement for reading as students connect with classmates to share book reviews, discover new books through peer, personalized, and curated book recommendations, and earn points and badges for all their reading activity. Teachers can use Bookopolis to assign and monitor written work like book reviews, book reports and online reading logs and easily track key reading metrics like number of books read, pages read, minutes read, and most popular books with students. Have a closer read.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com