HoverCam Ultra 8, introduced in 2015, is perhaps the world’s first document camera with 8.0 MegaPixel resolution, 60 frames/second speed and HDMI, VGA and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 outputs. In plain English, it’s pretty cool. And it’s way more than just a digitized overhead projector: teachers can record video, scan, use it as an HD webcam for virtual field trips and Google Hangouts and for live presentations and instruction of documents, book pages, and with tablets. It even includes an LCD monitor for preview and touchscreen control and an 8GB SD card for storing scans, snapshots and recorded video (a microphone is included). Ultra 8 may be used with or without a PC, and includes HoverCam Flex 10 software for the PC that gives users the ability to record no-lag HD video directly to the PC, scan, take snapshots and organize all files in an archive. Their education price is among the lowest around and their quality is extremely high. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com