If there are any lessons to learn about technology platforms for hiring and assessment, you might look to CoCubes, India’s largest assessment and hiring platform. They run assessments to measure employability across all domains, from programming to plumbing. They work with 750-plus corporate clients to execute entry level and lateral assessments and have access to more than a million candidates through their platform. They run one million-plus assessments each year in more than 250 cities, everyday helping their corporate clients reduce interview bandwidth using their central assessment platform, helping their institutional clients measure and improve employability, and helping candidates move ahead on their career path. Their vision: to ensure that everyone in India gets an equal opportunity to build a career. They are visionaries in this space, with a strong growth trajectory, and even greater potential. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com