At 32 inches high, 37 long and 25 wide, this 96-pound mobile storage and charging cart can hold laptops, tablets, iPads, and Chromebooks up to a 15-inch screen size. Designed for easy assembly, other carts can take 2-3 times as long to wire. When a teacher opens up the top, they avoid bending down time and again to a bottom shelf and instead can easily place up to 40 devices in the cart to be charged and stored behind a padlock. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com