At 32 inches high, 37 long and 25 wide, this 96-pound mobile storage and charging cart can hold laptops, tablets, iPads, and Chromebooks up to a 15-inch screen size. Designed for easy assembly, other carts can take 2-3 times as long to wire. When a teacher opens up the top, they avoid bending down time and again to a bottom shelf and instead can easily place up to 40 devices in the cart to be charged and stored behind a padlock. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com