Discovery Education’s Discovery Education Community invites teachers and administrators across the U.S. and Canada to participate in the annual Day of Discovery tour, a series of no cost professional development opportunities that provide educators with new skills and strategies for integrating educational technologies into classroom instruction to accelerate student engagement and achievement. The tour visits cities across the U.S. and Canada, and includes a mixture of formal presentations by team members and other experts, networking lunch sessions, and an “unconference” experience. During the Day of Discovery unconferences, attendees control the conversation and discussions, choosing the topics they want to explore. In addition to immersive sessions on topics such as using educational technologies to drive student engagement and integrating digital media into classroom practice, attendees network in a relaxed environment designed to maximize sharing and learning. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com