Here’s one of the nation’s leading digital citizenship curricula (from Common Sense Education) combined with interactive activities, assessments, and real-time feedback (from Nearpod, a unique mobile learning platform syncing mobile device users in the classroom). This curriculum empowers students to behave responsibly with technology, aligns with CCSS ELA and ISTE National Education Tech Standards, and helps your school qualify for e-rate funding. It covers eight vital and timely topics including internet safety, digital footprint and reputation, privacy and security, self image and identity, relationships and communication, cyberbullying, information literacy, and creative credit and copyright issues. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com