Here’s an educational presentation software developed for interactive touch displays and computers, which gives teachers the resources to create engaging and eye-catching presentations. Alongside versatile presentation functions, mozaBook puts an entire library of interactive content at teachers’ and students’ fingertips, including 3D models and scenes, virtual labs, tools and games, along with audio, video and still image content. Teachers can also add their own files into presentations, create and assign tests and quizzes, and upload their own textbooks to make them interactive. With content for most K-12 subjects, it’s a great way to get the most out of the technology in today’s blended classrooms. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com