Here’s an educational presentation software developed for interactive touch displays and computers, which gives teachers the resources to create engaging and eye-catching presentations. Alongside versatile presentation functions, mozaBook puts an entire library of interactive content at teachers’ and students’ fingertips, including 3D models and scenes, virtual labs, tools and games, along with audio, video and still image content. Teachers can also add their own files into presentations, create and assign tests and quizzes, and upload their own textbooks to make them interactive. With content for most K-12 subjects, it’s a great way to get the most out of the technology in today’s blended classrooms. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com