More than 1900 school districts rely on Skyward’s Student Management Suite to drive a more transparent and collaborative learning environment. With Skyward’s Family and Student Access program, teachers and administrators enjoy secure communication with students and their families via a social media-style message wall. As a result, parents are more engaged and students are achieving higher levels of accountability for their personal and academic goals. Skyward is also used to track important and actionable information such as behavior management, college readiness, and fee balances. By putting the right information in front of the right people at the right time, Skyward’s Student Management Suite serves as the backbone for future-ready initiatives from the classroom to the central office, and that’s why it’s a cool tool. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com