Have a look at this online community where educators create, share, and explore high quality K-12 content. The Curriki Library hosts thousands of educator-vetted, openly licensed, Open Educational Resources (OER) that teachers, educators, or other professionals have created and have made freely available to others for use, reuse, adapt, and share. Many resources have been aligned to standards and Curriki’s Review Team reviews contributions with the Achieve OER Rubrics. Using their community tools, students and teachers use groups to collaborate on projects, curriculum development, and district initiatives.
• Free membership for educators, parents, and students.
• Easy to find content, members, and groups to join.
• Save any resource to your private Curriki Library for quick and easy access to those resources at a later time.
• Upload your own content to the Curriki Library or your personal Curriki Library.
• Create and organize collections of content for your own use and share with colleagues.
• See the latest community activity – new resources, group posts, etc. with a real-time aggregated activity feed.
• Form collaborative working groups with colleagues or class groups to communicate and manage your students’ work. Learn more.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com