Victor Rivero tells the story of 21st-century education transformation. He has toured the country with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; he has written for, edited or contributed to American School Board Journal, Edutopia, Converge (Center for Digital Education), District Administration, Scholastic Administrator, edCetera, Internet@Schools and various other publications. He has provided consulting and editorial support to the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) and oversees the annual EdTech Digest Awards Recognition Program featuring Cool Tool, Leadership and Trendsetter awards. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com