Eliot Levinson worked in schools for 15 years, including experience as a teacher in Philadelphia and San Jose, principal of one of the first middle schools in the country in Wayland, Massachusetts, and as an aide to the first Chancellor of Schools in New York City. He currently oversees an internal Web environment on new technology for the BLEgroup. Eliot does strategy work with several large publishers and education technology companies, and works with several private equity firms and large publishers on merger and acquisition, and due diligence work. He was awarded a Ph.D in Organizational Behavior and Policy Science, an M.S. degree in Applied Medical Anthropology, and an M.A. degree in Education from Stanford University. He holds a B.A. degree in History from Middlebury College. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com