Eliot Levinson worked in schools for 15 years, including experience as a teacher in Philadelphia and San Jose, principal of one of the first middle schools in the country in Wayland, Massachusetts, and as an aide to the first Chancellor of Schools in New York City. He currently oversees an internal Web environment on new technology for the BLEgroup. Eliot does strategy work with several large publishers and education technology companies, and works with several private equity firms and large publishers on merger and acquisition, and due diligence work. He was awarded a Ph.D in Organizational Behavior and Policy Science, an M.S. degree in Applied Medical Anthropology, and an M.A. degree in Education from Stanford University. He holds a B.A. degree in History from Middlebury College. Write to: email@example.com
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com