- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
How hardware is an essential component of blended learning and individualized instruction. SMARTER SCHOOLS | by Michael Spencer Blended learning is a mix of not just online and offline instruction, but of several different necessary items including the right hardware, curriculum, … Continue reading
Leveraging the power of digital games to build transformative educational technologies. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero co.lab is an accelerator that works with startups leveraging the power of digital games to build transformative educational technologies for PK-12 students and teachers. … Continue reading