- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 2-sigma
Why is the performance of students and teachers so unaffected by technology? Moreover, what should be done to extract genuine benefit for education from the technology revolution? In this video above, EdTech Digest contributor and advisory board member Mark E. … Continue reading
SHIFT PARADIGM | by Mark E. Weston Education has failed technology. Yes, you read that correctly. Education has failed technology. To understand why this is, not vice versa, requires understanding what the research literature makes clear: It is possible to … Continue reading