- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 21st century learning
In an earlier interview with EdTech Digest, BookheadEd Learning CEO Robert Romano (pictured, above right) described StudySync as a web-delivered academic tool created for teachers that uses a variety of technologies, social interaction, and multimedia to connect students to the … Continue reading
EDTECH CHALLENGE | by Jesse M. Langley When I was in elementary school, teachers drilled it into my head that I would need to know how to properly fill in bubbles for Scantron tests. After I exhibited some shockingly poor … Continue reading