- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 3D in the classroom
Is the in-your-face technology the right fit for education? GUEST COLUMN | by Cindy Jusko 3D, as we all know, has been a buzzword of choice in recent years. From the movie theatre to the living room, there are a … Continue reading
A solution-provider’s perspective on visual learning INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero What you see is what you, well, oftentimes learn. That is to say, learning and sight are intimately connected. Educators curious about a technologist’s perspective on visual learning tools might … Continue reading