- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 42 percent say Internet access is most important
Results from a national survey of e-rate applicants indicate a continued reliance on e-rate funding, particularly for broadband connectivity. Funds for Learning, an e-rate compliance firm, released survey results in 2008-09; recent results released were a follow-up to the earlier … Continue reading