- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Achieve3000
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) has released Camp Discovery, a learning app designed to teach new skills to children with autism spectrum disorders. Grounded on evidence-based teaching principles, Camp Discovery houses a growing suite of educational games. … Continue reading