- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: adapt courseware
A company founder shares research results on adaptive learning. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero John Boersma is the founder of Adapt Courseware and a former university faculty member. As a seasoned academic, he understands the science behind course development, delivery, … Continue reading
Going beyond the static reading and multiple choice assessments found in much adaptive curriculum today, Adapt Courseware personalizes the learning experience for each student with dynamic, animated lectures and hands-on, digital multimedia interactives. With content specifically designed for adaptive, multimedia … Continue reading