- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: admissions tools
Keeping admissions and enrollment personalized despite large numbers of inquiries. GUEST COLUMN | by Mildred Johnson Our university consists of more than 31,000 students, more than 24,000 of whom are undergraduates. Each year, we receive over 20,000 applications for undergraduate admissions. … Continue reading
Optimizing fall college fair travel with today’s technology. GUEST COLUMN | by Gil Rogers Year after year, college admissions officers invest thousands of hours planning and coordinating their fall travel schedules in hopes of engaging interested potential students throughout their … Continue reading