- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: amplify
Mapping the way to more relevant professional development. GUEST COLUMN | by Leslie Kerner Professional Development, or PD. If you’re a teacher, these words can bring on mixed emotions. On one hand, you clamor for more time to work with … Continue reading