- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Andrew Grefig
Five things to consider before implementing robots in your classrooms. GUEST COLUMN | by Andrew Grefig Providing students access to quality technology is often at the heart of many decisions districts make when purchasing educational materials. With robotics firmly ensconced … Continue reading