- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Andy Lausch
GUEST COLUMN | by Andy Lausch “Change is the only constant,” the Greek philosopher Heraclitus said in 470 B.C. This is especially true on college campuses today, where lectures are evolving to capture student interest and keep pace with the … Continue reading
GUEST COLUMN | By Andy Lausch College students have high expectations for technology, digital content, and connectivity inside the classroom – not surprising given their access to technology outside of the classroom. It’s this environment that is driving institutions to … Continue reading